I would also like to express my Gratitude for this work.
For me, currently the most important principles I see useful in my life are those:
- I am the bringer of Love to my experience, I can continue to accept everything that happens in my life and hold it compassionately
- Love is not based on agreement, but mutual respect
- I am responsible for what I think, feel, say and do
- I am not here to fix myself or anybody else
- when I am judging myself or somebody else, I can look what my fear and shame is behind it and hold it compassionately
- I know that me neither others are perfect, that's why I need to use forgiveness of myself and others on daily basis
Beautifully said, Libor. Our number one job is to love ourselves. It's such a simple but profound concept.